Ana səhifə

Patient Care Technical Committee- wgm in Orlando


Yüklə 31.25 Kb.
tarix22.06.2016
ölçüsü31.25 Kb.

Patient Care Technical Committee- WGM in Orlando


Monday – Jan 12, 2009

Quartile 1 Planning for the week

Attendees:

William Goossen williamtfgoossen@cs.com

Kevin Coonan Kevin_Coonan@DFCI.HARVARD.EDU

Charlie Bishop Charlie.bishop@isoftpk.com

Max Walker Maxwalker@dhs.vic.gov.ca

Robert Dunlop Robert.dunlop@infermed.com

Mark Shafarman Mark.Shafarman@earthlink.net

Ian Townend ian.townend@nhs.net

David Rowed david.rowed@oceaninformatics.com

Larry McKnight Laurence.mcknight@siemens.com

Dragana Lojpur dlojpur@infoway.ca

Marion Lyver mlyver@sympatico.ca

Dianne Reeves reevesd@mail.nih.gov

Heather Grain heather@lginformatics.com

Action Items:


  • Talk to Don Lloyd about all DSTU items needing extension

  • Follow up on how Care Provision and Adverse Reaction topics will be placed on the DSTU comments site

  • Go through the Care Provision ballot material and identify the Patient Care/Care Provision related definitions that need to be included in the ISO term definition project

  • Heather Grain (who is leading this project) would like the PC TC feedback by the end of March (however the first draft of our definitions is desirable to be submitted before the end of March)

  • We do need a third co-chair. Any volunteers are welcomed.

Quartile 2 Adverse Reaction Topic

Attendees:

William Goossen williamtfgoossen@cs.com

Kevin Coonan Kevin_Coonan@DFCI.HARVARD.EDU

Charlie Bishop Charlie.bishop@isoftpk.com

Grahame Grieve grahame@kestral.com.au

Michael van Zel

Pete M.


O. Romed

Max Walker Maxwalker@dhs.vic.gov.ca

Robert Dunlop Robert.dunlop@infermed.com

Mark Shafarmins markshafarkin@earthclinic.net

Ian Townend ian.townend@nhs.net

David Rowed david.rowed@oceaninformatics.com

Larry McKnight Laurence.mcknight@siemens.com

Dragana Lojpur dlojpur@infoway.ca

Marion Lyver mlyver@sympatico.ca

Dianne Reeves reevesd@mail.nih.gov

Heather Grain heather@lginformatics.com

Action Items:


  • Changes to the Allergy R-MIM:

    • ‘support’ association needs to be broadend (to link to the Clinical Statement instead of linking it to just an ‘Allergy Test’ OBS)

    • ‘startsAfterStarting’ and ‘consumable’ associations need to be broadend as well (SubstanceAdministration to be replaced with Clinical Statement class)

    • Diagnosis class need to be modeled as well

    • ‘uncertainty’ codes need to be revisited (if we model Diagnosis class that might help)

  • Postpone any work on Adverse Reaction topic; Take the Patient Safety TC work as the starting point

  • Genomic topic has the Family History topic. It should be consistent with the Clinical Statement. Family History should be true derivation of the Clinical Statement. By harmonizing these two the interoperability will be achieved.

  • Care Plan work items:

    • add the use cases to be supplied by Robert Dunlop and his project

    • include the link to the Care Statement CMET (currently missing from the Care Plan R-MIM)

Quartile 3 Educational session on DAM to DCM to R-MIM modeling.

Attendees:

William Goossen

Kevin Coonan

Charlie Bishop Charlie.bishop@isoftpk.com

Max Walker Maxwalker@dhs.vic.gov.ca

Robert Dunlop Robert.dunlop@infermed.com

Mark Shafarmins markshafarkin@earthclinic.net

Ian Townend ian.townend@nhs.net

David Rowed david.rowed@oceaninformatics.com

Larry McKnight Laurence.mcknight@siemens.com

Dragana Lojpur dlojpur@infoway.ca

Crystal Kallen

Simon Marney

Isabelle deZeger

Discussion:


  • William gave a presentation on DAM, DCM and mapping to HL7 artifacts

  • Presentation is similar to the one given last time and which is in PC minutes and files on the HL7 website.

Quartile 4: Joint with CDS and O&O

  • Guidelines, Care Plan, Order Sets: brief discussion

  • Ballot comments on common observation: see the O&O minutes since hosting.

Tuesday – Jan 13, 2009

Quartile 1 Tools for DCM

Attendees:

William Goossen

Kevin Coonan

Charlie Bishop Charlie.bishop@isoftpk.com

Ian Townend ian.townend@nhs.net

David Rowed david.rowed@oceaninformatics.com

Larry McKnight Laurence.mcknight@siemens.com

Dragana Lojpur dlojpur@infoway.ca

Dianne Reeves reevesd@mail.nih.gov

Susan Matney

Annelle Goossen

Rob McClure

Davera Gabriel

Michael van Zel

Michael Tan



Discussion:

Michael van der Zel presented the use of Enterprise Architect for creation of DCM



Action Items:

  • Many comments were discussed re body temperature Detailed Clinical Model (DCM)

  • Comments will be taken to improve DCMs and related terminology (e.g. using the appropriate hierarchies in SNOMED CT, see Terminfo guidelines).



Quartile 2 Problems Model

Attendees:

William Goossen

Kevin Coonan

Charlie Bishop Charlie.bishop@isoftpk.com

Ian Townend ian.townend@nhs.net

David Rowed david.rowed@oceaninformatics.com

Larry McKnight Laurence.mcknight@siemens.com

Dragana Lojpur dlojpur@infoway.ca

Dianne Reeves reevesd@mail.nih.gov

Susan Matney

Annelle Goossen

Robert Dunlop

Michael van Zel

Michael Tan

Action Items:


  • Consult with MnM re modeling ActRelationship qualifiers vs new class (e.g. Diagnosis)

  • There is a number of qualifiers (e.g. certainty, severity, status etc) that are currently modeled as OBS with an act relationship to another OBS

  • This topic needs further work in defining what a diagnosis is. We can refer back to discussions with CEN Contsys developers.

Quartile 3 DCM examples Top 10

Attendees:

William Goossen

Kevin Coonan

Charlie Bishop Charlie.bishop@isoftpk.com

Ian Townend ian.townend@nhs.net

David Rowed david.rowed@oceaninformatics.com

Dragana Lojpur dlojpur@infoway.ca

Dianne Reeves reevesd@mail.nih.gov

Susan Matney

Annelle Goossen

Robert Dunlop

Michael van Zel

Michael Tan

Marion Lyver

Isabelle Zagha



Action Items:

  • Many comments were discussed re respiratory rate Detailed Clinical Model (DCM)

  • Comments will be taken to improve DCMs

  • Further comments should be posted via the Patient Care list serve

  • Ian Townend presented the NHS tooling currently used

Quartile 4 Care Record and Care Plan

Attendees:

William Goossen

Kevin Coonan

Charlie Bishop Charlie.bishop@isoftpk.com

David Rowed david.rowed@oceaninformatics.com

Dragana Lojpur dlojpur@infoway.ca

Dianne Reeves reevesd@mail.nih.gov

Susan Matney

Annelle Goossen

Marion Lyver

Geraldine Wade gmwade@pol.net

Gaby Iewell gjewell@cerner.com

Scott Getzin sqetzin@lilly.com

Diane Wold diane.e.wold@gsk.com

Kristofer Spahov

Jason Rock Jason.rock@globalsubmit.com

Ilkon Kim ikktm@kmu.ac.ky

Anita Walden anita.walden@duke.edu

Glwe Aashman cflashman@csc.com

Steve Ward stw@lilly.com

Ed Tripp Edward.trip@estripa.com

Linda King king_linda_s@lilly.com

David Rowed

Jay Levine

Rebecca Kush rkush@cdisc.org

Bron Kisler

Isabelle de Zegher

Kristi Echerson

Patty Garvey patricia.garvey@fda.hhs.gov

Davera Gabriel davera@ucdavis.edu

Dave Iberson-hurst dibersonhurst@cdisc.org

Pierre Yves Lastic pierre-yves.lastic@sanofi-overntis.com

Mitra Rocca mitra.rocca@novatis.com

Wayne Kubick wkubick@phaseforward.com

Action Items:


  • The Care Record and Care Plan where discussed in joint meeting between PC and RCRIM and Pt Safety

  • RCRIM agrees that CP materials are promising for their purposes, but might need slight changes to be 100% useable.

  • Patient Safety / RCRIM group to submit any change requests for future enhancement of the Care Provision D-MIM to support the use of Care Provision messages and care plan for reporting to clinical trial study data bases.

Wednesday – Jan 14, 2009

Quartile 1 CBCC and PHER joint meeting

Attendees:

William Goossen

Kevin Coonan

Ian Townend ian.townend@nhs.net

David Rowed david.rowed@oceaninformatics.com

Larry McKnight Laurence.mcknight@siemens.com

Dragana Lojpur dlojpur@infoway.ca

Rob McClure rmcclure@apelon.com

Richard Tharesn

Raymond Kraskinski Raymond.krasinski@phil.pr.com

Ryan Grapp rgrapp@med.nets.com

Suzann Webb Suzanne.l.gonzales-webb@smc.com

Yvonne Pijnacker Hordijk

Sylvia Thun

Mar Walker

Michele Williamson

Steve Bentley



Discussion:

Materials from CBCC and PHER where discussed, in particular the status of DAM development and balloting. Some suggestions come forward from this.



Action Items:

  • Add participation to the Clinical Statement “allowed user”. This can be accommodated via a change request on the HL7 wiki, clinical statement.

  • Check if Terminfo has addressed the Act.independentInd and its correct usage

Quartile 2 Assessment Scale R-MIM ballot resolution

Attendees:

William Goossen

Kevin Coonan

Frank Oemig

Charlie Bishop Charlie.bishop@isoftpk.com

Ian Townend ian.townend@nhs.net

David Rowed david.rowed@oceaninformatics.com

Larry McKnight Laurence.mcknight@siemens.com

Dragana Lojpur dlojpur@infoway.ca

Colletta Darado colettad@ctmresources.com

Davera Gabriel davera@ucdavis.edu

Steve Bentley

Carol Brandan carolb@ctmresources.com

Hans (Germany)

Discussion:


  • Assessment Scale ballot comments were reviewed and dispositioned

  • All items are in the spreadsheet as attached to the minutes

Action Items:

  • Last ballot comment refers to the kind of allowable relationship from assessment scale to supporting information attached via care statement. Kevin Coonan will follow up with MnM to see what is appropriate here. Once a solution is available a conference call will be planned to accommodate this.



Quartile 3 DAM to DCM to R-MIM joint with CIC and perhaps EHR

Attendees:

William Goossen williamtfgoossen@cs.com

Charlie Bishop Charlie.bishop@isoftpk.com

Ian Townend ian.townend@nhs.net

David Rowed david.rowed@oceaninformatics.com

Dragana Lojpur dlojpur@infoway.ca

Meredith Naam

Davera Gabriel

Peter Kress

Andrey Dickerson

Gary Dkkinson

Larry McKnight

Steve Bentley



Discussion:

  • Process to develop the clinical content and definition was discussed and input provided to the CIC group

Action Items:

  • CIC and PC will seek out how DCM materials can be reviewed by clinicians. Perhaps a ballot is feasible to get them on board for this work.

Quartile 4 Hosting: EC

Attendees:

William Goossen williamtfgoossen@cs.com

Kevin Coonan

David Rowed david.rowed@oceaninformatics.com

Dragana Lojpur dlojpur@infoway.ca

Larry McKnight

Gert Koelewijh

Ian Townend

D.Kammy


Jim McClay

Laura Heermann



Discussion:

Thursday – Jan 15, 2009

Quartile 1 Workplanning

Attendees:

William Goossen williamtfgoossen@pcs.com

Kevin Coonan Kevin_Coonan@DFCI.HARVARD.EDU

Dragana Lojpur dlojpur@infoway.ca

Action Items:


  • Kevin will draft a new version of Mission statement and Scope statement with revisions on which will be submitted to the HL7 Steering Committee

  • Initiate work with Structured Document TC to validate DCM work and improve each others standards material

  • Agenda for Kyote has been drafted

  • Talk to the Structured Document TC regarding CCD (Continuity of Care Document) r2 project and possibility to become PC TC project

  • Schedule once a month PC TC calls keeping the same time

  • Out of cycle PC TC teleconference will be scheduled if needed

Quartile 2 (joint with Structured Document TC)

Attendees:



Discussion:

  • SD as host will provide official meeting minutes and attendee list

  • Minimum Data Set Assessment CDA ballot comments reviewed and disposition assigned



Quartile 3 and 4 (joined with O&O)

Attendees:



Discussion:

  • CS as host will provide official meeting minutes and attendee list

  • Clinical Statement ballot comments reviewed and a disposition assigned

Friday – Jan 16, 2009

Quartile 1 Vocab hosting

Action Items:

  • Vocab as host will provide official meeting minutes and attendee list

  • DCM comments reviewed

Quartile 2 (joint with Structured Document TC)

Attendees:



Discussion:

  • Templates as host will provide official meeting minutes and attendee list

  • DCM work discussed

  • Template repository discussed

  • Tolven work discussed among others.


Verilənlər bazası müəlliflik hüququ ilə müdafiə olunur ©kagiz.org 2016
rəhbərliyinə müraciət